LIABILITY & BUSINESS POLICIES
Upon entering Built Strength and Conditioning and/or upon purchase of any services or packages you will be asked to sign the following waiver:
- I, the undersigned, do hereby acknowledge and understand that there are risks associated with exercising and the use of the Built SC facility.
- I acknowledge and assume any such risk to my person should I use the facility and its equipment.
- In the event that I should sustain injury to myself as a result of my use of the facility and its equipment, I hereby agree to hold harmless Built Strength and Conditioning, Emily Bass, strength and conditioning specialists, athletic trainers, supervisors or any other employees. This includes;
- (i) injuries arising from use of any exercise equipment, machines, or personal training services;
- (ii) injuries arising from participation in supervised or unsupervised activities and programs in exercise facility or any other areas of Built SC facility;
- (iii) injuries arising from Built Strength and Conditioning negligence whether direct or indirect;
- (iv) injuries, disease, infection, or medical disorders resulting from exercising including heat stroke, heart attacks, stroke, sprains/strains, broken bones or damaged muscles, ligaments, or tendons;
- (v) accidental injuries within any part of the building including lockers rooms and showers.
- I have read and fully understand the contents of this “hold harmless” agreement and execute same as my own voluntary act.
- I agree to modify my workout to conform to the recommendations of Built Strength and Conditioning staff members if asked to do so and I agree to leave the facility if asked to do so by a member of Built Strength and Conditioning staff.
Cancellations to any class or personal training appointment must be made 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment or call. The individual will be charged for the full session/class if a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is not provided. If the individual is going to be late for class/appointment the trainer would appreciate some notice via phone call to the facility. The trainer will wait a maximum of 20 minutes before charging the client in full for the missed appointment.
Purchases for services provided by the facility will expire 6 months after the purchase date if unused.
Upon purchase of any training package/s or service/s from Built Strength Conditioning, there will be no refunds provided for unused services.